Coachman is transitioning our business insurance division to SGI CANADA, our parent company. Please visit the SGI CANADA website to learn about our full selection of insurance products.
If you are an existing Coachman business customer, your policy will be transitioning to SGI CANADA. You will receive a letter prior to your renewal date with more information. Details about an existing Coachman business policy can be found below or by contacting your insurance broker.
If your business or business-type is in the examples listed below, you may be eligible for Office Pak.
- Financial planners
- Real estate agents
Not sure if you qualify for Office Pak? If your business or business-type is listed below, you are not eligible for Office Pak but you may be eligible for one of Coachman's other commercial products. Ask your broker for advice.
- Administration offices for a manufacturing company
- Advertising agencies, broadcasters and publishers
- Associations and/or organizations whose principal operations involve fundraising and other non-office related activities
- Banks, credit unions, foreign exchange dealers, credit bureaus, finance and trust company offices and stock brokerage firms
- Collection agencies, detective agencies, private investigators, patrol services and security firms
- Clubs, including but not limited to, business, professional, fraternal, civic, service or social organizations
- Electoral and constituency offices
- Employment agencies
- Environmental operations
- Foreign embassy and consulate offices
- Full computer service operations
- Importers, custom brokers or manufacturer’s agents
- Inspection companies providing home, insurance and/or valuation services
- Iridology clinics
- Laboratories except dental and optical labs
- Marine appraisers and surveyors
- Massage therapists (non-licensed/non-certified) and/or who do not carry professional liability
- Municipal, provincial or federal government services or agencies
- Offices for condominiums or strata corporations and/or property management operations
- Tattoo parlours
- Travel tour operators
- Trucking operations
- Union offices
If your business is excluded or not listed, ask your broker for assistance.